Saturday, August 7, 2010

Baby steps in USA

moms,


  Finally arrived in the USA! After a tiring and boring flight i came home to some very nice homemade sweets by veda. They showed me the place where you lived. Nice one it is! They took me to a Chinese resturant over here in Durham. Nice food. Had a nice sleep. Woke up very early in the morning. Raleigh-Durham-Cary is a wonderful small township. I love it here. It reminds of the outskirts of Sirsi! Lots of vegetation, frogs croaking, birds chripin (other than crow!!). They say u can see deer in the evinings! wow.


  I still don't know what to expect. May be i'll follow poms' adivice and take it as it comes. I don't know if I'll be an amazing student, i don't know if MS will give me a perfect platform, what i do know is i'll definately get some good exposure. What ever said and done, I will always miss you. Every moment we stop and ponder how would it have been, had you been here. 


More to come,
Chetu

No comments: