Thursday, November 17, 2011

Poker Face


moms,


    Ironic ? Misplaced destiny ? Serendipity ? I don't know what to call this. For me it means nothing. It so happens that all 3 of us are in the country of USA from this November. Preetu, Vidya are on a flight to Phily. Pavan is in San Francisco. I am in Charlotte. 30 days from now, Pavan is going to fly in to Phily, I am driving to meet Preetu, Vidya and Pavan. But that doesn't even remotely excite me. There is nothing to look forward to. I don't know to call it ironic or whatever but the only thing enthuising about my trip to is that I will drive to Phily.


    Life as it seems - has come to a point where happiness from tangible objects is more sought after than satisfaction of talking to a friend. When the one reason that I came for isn't here, everything else is just boo-hockey. I have no enmity with anyone. Nor do I have any heart felt concern. I will still go to Phily. I will still try and scratch out any last living ounce of love towards preetu and pavan out from somewhere deep within myself. If I don't find one, I am going to atleast pretend - for old times sake.


+ Chetu

No comments: